Call 850-528-3918 to reserve your spot for our beautiful holiday set!
Baby Lewis is such a sweet natured baby and had a million different expressions for his milestone session.
Love, love these classic, timeless type of images. All focus is on that sweet baby!
There is something so magical and precious about seeing the bond between mother and child. "He is her world and she is his."
Megan's parents along with her and her husband James run Lewis product right here in Thomasville, Georgia. If you love fresh fruits and vegetables , go check them out! Wonderul family owned company with such lovely people! I love that they brought little Lewis' grandpa's boots to incorporate into his portraits. We also went with a cloth diaper for these shots and let me tel you those things are not easy to get on! We had lots of laughs working on that:) Thank you Megan for trusting me with little Lewis' portraits <3
I really enjoyed getting to know this sweet family and getting to shoot at a new place! Birdsong Plantation was beautiful and the weather couldn't have been better.
Two year olds have a mind of their own and this little guy could care less about pictures until his older brother stepped in to save the day! He had so much fun playing with him and riding on his shoulders.
I just could not make up my mind which was my favorite of this image...color or black and white! What do you think?
This sweet babies mama and I have known each other for quite a few years. Baby Delaney was born with an epic head of hair and I couldn't wait to photograph her. We had so much fun and she looks like a little angel baby! Daddy *might* have shed a tear looking at the portraits of his little girl. I'd say he's firmly wrapped around her little finger!
As much as I love her hair, she absolutely looks like a little angel baby in this bonnet!
Tallahassee Women Portrait Photographer
Tiffany is a long time client of mine and I get to see her beautiful family every year. But I was tickled when Tiffany signed up to do a Beauty Session just for herself! She's so nice, really funny and boy does this woman have moves! She can out dance just about anybody! What I didn't know until now was what an amazing makeup artist she is! After seeing the job she did for her portraits as well as her sisters portraits, I invited her to work with me for my other beauty sessions. She has done a fabulous job on each and every lady! Funny, beautiful and talented...triple threat!
I asked Tiffany to share 10 things about herself with us.
1. I left the United States at 9 years old and moved to South Korea with my family! I lived there until I graduated from high school (9 years)
2. I served eight years in the Florida Army National Guard.
3. I am a combat veteran! My sister and I served together in Iraq. I was a gunner and conducted 33 missions!
4. I've been married to the love of my life for almost 11 years and we have one sweet little threenager girl ;)
5. I LOVE to dance and have been taking Irish dance lessons for 9 months.
6. The last country I traveled to was, well, Ireland of course! It's been six years. I miss it!
7. 7. I have an addition to kids fashion (thankfully my living doll does too!)
8. I have recently lost 45 pounds!
9. My sister and I have a government contracting business together.
10. I am a christain and love Jesus!
A few thoughts from Tiffany about her Beauty Session with McLanahan Studio.
I normally don't do this type of thing; it is totally out of my comfort zone! However, Kellie has the innate ability to put eople at ease. For that I am thankful! Also, I have recently lost a lot of weight, so it felt amazing to get dolled up for this photoshoot! Even though I have a long way to go, I'm thankful to have some wonderful pictures at this stage in my journey!